Living in States that has harsh Winter’s is difficult to plant a Tree’s and, grow them because, of the 32 degree’s and below Winter night’s. Most plant’s will either be damaged and eventually wither away.
- Zone 7- Oregon’s Rogue Valley and, California’s digger Pine Belt. Because, of the influence of latitude this climate of similar characteristic’s is found at a low elevations plant grow well for instance, Peony Iris, Lilac and, flowering cherries.
- Zone 8 – Cold air Basins of California’s Central Valley. Zone 8 is the lower ground where Citrus Fruits furnish Lemons, Oranges, and, Grapefruits can not be grown in Zone 8 because, of the cold Winter night’s. During the night in Zone 8 it is cold enough to damage or even kill the Plants from the root.
- Zone 9- The Thermal Belts of California Central Valley.
- Zone 10- High Desert Of Arizona and, New Mexico
- Zone 11- Medium to high Desert of California and Southern Nevada
- Zone 12- Arizona’s Intermediate Desert
- Zone 13- Low or Subtropical Desert area.
- Zone 14- North California’s Inland area with some Ocean Influence.
Zone 10 to Zone 13 are area’s going towards the High Desert to name a few
Victorville- Apple Valley- Joshua Tree- Needles- Barstow to plant anything in those Zones would be very difficult because, in those Cities Summer weather is constantly in the 100s daily even 116 degrees.