Everyone love to plant a Garden at some point in time there life. Even if it is only for personal benefit, a vitamin, mineral, or some type of supplement they need to stay healthy or, dissolve a mass in the body. The most important key to planting Trees, bushes, edible flowers, moss, Aloe Vera is to be accurate that it is the right timing and that the Plant can grow in your Climate zone.
- Zone 1- Coldest Winter’s in the West
- Zone 2- Second coldest Climate- In the second Zone it is considered the coldest so cold that the soil freezes in the Winter also known as Winter Frost or Hoar Frost.
- Zone 3- The Middle East of High- Elevation and Interior Climates
- Zone 4- Interior, Cold winter’s in the map area of the United States Western Washington is the smallest climate zone in the West.
- Zone 5- Influence of the Marine- the Northwest coast and Puget sound mild Ocean air bring warm Winters to the area.
- Zone 6- Willamette Valley- partly Marine influence, partly interior. Zone 6 has the longer growing season.