Not me, I obey the Law.
Today was a hot day it was 101 degrees I felt lonely then again I felt disappointed about a lot of things. However, the only thing that keeps a smile on my face is being able to entertain all the people who visit my Blog. I thank you so much for liking what you do like so therefore, I have a surprise for the entire world I will be on PBS News in September stay tune like my pal Mr. Crabs he is an endangered species.
The Climate area in the Coastal plain are mild, with hot Summer’s and Cool winter’s with few hard freezes. Precipitation is high mostly along the Coast and seasonal.
- Zone 15– 85% of the time and 15% of the time Coastal climates area are influenced by the Ocean. Zone 16 is within the Northern California coastal climate however, the Winter season is mild because, the area’s are within the Thermal Belts.
- Zones 16– North Coast Thermal Belt
- Zone 17– Marine effects- Northern California
- Zone 18– Above and below Thermal belts in Southern California’s interior Valley’s.
- Zone 19– Thermal Belts around Southern California interior Valley’s
- Zone 20– Cold Winter’s in Southern California sections of occasional Ocean influence.
- Zone 21– Thermal Belts in Southern California sections of occasional Ocean influence.
- Zone 22– Cold Winter’s portions of Southern California’s Coastal Climate.
- Zone 23– Thermal Belts of Southern California’s Coastal Climate
- Zone 24– Marine Influence Southern California’s Coast
Living in States that has harsh Winter’s is difficult to plant a Tree’s and, grow them because, of the 32 degree’s and below Winter night’s. Most plant’s will either be damaged and eventually wither away.
- Zone 7- Oregon’s Rogue Valley and, California’s digger Pine Belt. Because, of the influence of latitude this climate of similar characteristic’s is found at a low elevations plant grow well for instance, Peony Iris, Lilac and, flowering cherries.
- Zone 8 – Cold air Basins of California’s Central Valley. Zone 8 is the lower ground where Citrus Fruits furnish Lemons, Oranges, and, Grapefruits can not be grown in Zone 8 because, of the cold Winter night’s. During the night in Zone 8 it is cold enough to damage or even kill the Plants from the root.
- Zone 9- The Thermal Belts of California Central Valley.
- Zone 10- High Desert Of Arizona and, New Mexico
- Zone 11- Medium to high Desert of California and Southern Nevada
- Zone 12- Arizona’s Intermediate Desert
- Zone 13- Low or Subtropical Desert area.
- Zone 14- North California’s Inland area with some Ocean Influence.
Zone 10 to Zone 13 are area’s going towards the High Desert to name a few
Victorville- Apple Valley- Joshua Tree- Needles- Barstow to plant anything in those Zones would be very difficult because, in those Cities Summer weather is constantly in the 100s daily even 116 degrees.
Everyone love to plant a Garden at some point in time there life. Even if it is only for personal benefit, a vitamin, mineral, or some type of supplement they need to stay healthy or, dissolve a mass in the body. The most important key to planting Trees, bushes, edible flowers, moss, Aloe Vera is to be accurate that it is the right timing and that the Plant can grow in your Climate zone.
- Zone 1- Coldest Winter’s in the West
- Zone 2- Second coldest Climate- In the second Zone it is considered the coldest so cold that the soil freezes in the Winter also known as Winter Frost or Hoar Frost.
- Zone 3- The Middle East of High- Elevation and Interior Climates
- Zone 4- Interior, Cold winter’s in the map area of the United States Western Washington is the smallest climate zone in the West.
- Zone 5- Influence of the Marine- the Northwest coast and Puget sound mild Ocean air bring warm Winters to the area.
- Zone 6- Willamette Valley- partly Marine influence, partly interior. Zone 6 has the longer growing season.
I hope you all like this Nice Anime Video, It took a lot of hard work to fit what all of you like. And, someday I will be able to do an actual Music Video You are tuned in on The Silver Show Thank you and, enjoy!